We Speak (“We Speak”, “we” or “us”) recognize that many Internet users are concerned about privacy. Accordingly, we have developed this notice to explain our online information practices for the We Speak web site located at www.wespeakmodels.com (formerly www.wespeakny.com) (the “Site”), such as identifying the kinds of information we collect, how we may use this information, and the choices you have regarding your information.
- Non-Personal Information
We may collect information from users of our Site as they browse our web pages. Such information may include the identity of your internet service provider, the operating system of your computer, your IP address, the type of web browser you are using, the time and date you access the Site, and the webpages or content that you view. However, such information is not tied to any personally identifiable information about you. This information may be aggregated and utilized to analyze web traffic and usage or to improve the design and content of the Site.
- Personal Information
You may visit the Site without providing any personal information. We will only collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit such information to us by, for example, filling out a form on our Site or sending us an e-mail seeking to join We Speak as a model or as someone seeking a model. The pages on which this information is requested will set forth the particular types of personal information we are seeking, such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. Should you decide to join We Speak, you will be required to agree to the We Speak Model Agreement or Client Agreement. In addition, if you are seeking to join as a model, we will ask you for other personal information, such as your measurements, modeling experience, portfolio and snapshots. All information submitted shall be subject to the appropriate agreement’s privacy and confidentiality provisions, which will supersede this Privacy Notice.
- Use of Personal Information
We will only use the personal information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We use e-mail addresses and other volunteered information to send the requested information. We do not disclose any of the personal information collected on our Site from you to any advertisers, business partners, or sponsors without your consent. Please be aware, however, that we reserve the right to access and disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect our subscribers. You should know that if you are a model who decides to be represented by We Speak by executing a Modeling Agreement with us, certain information and images that you provide to us will be available on the Site for others who are interested in hiring a model to see. More information about this is explained in the Modeling Agreement.
- Service Providers
We may use user information with third party services to provide certain services and perform functions on the Site on our behalf, such as sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails, managing customer lists, provide marketing assistance, operate the Site, and provide customer service.
- Other Disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose user information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us; enforce or apply this Privacy Notice or other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of the Site, its users or others.
- We undertake to protect the information provided through our Site with industry-standard SSL encryption technology. While on a secure page, the “lock” icon on the bottom of a Web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari will appear “locked.” This indicates that any information submitted will be encrypted. Personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number is private and confidential. Accordingly, the personal information you provide is stored in a secure location, is accessible only by designated staff (and authorized service providers), and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the information. However, since no transmission or storage of data is ever completely secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your information will never be accessed by unauthorized persons in a manner inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
- Our Site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Websites. This Privacy Notice does not extend to such third party content or Websites, and we make no warranty or representation concerning the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party sites or services before providing any of them with your personal information.
- We are committed to protecting the safety and privacy of children. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Site from persons we actually know are under 13 years of age without their parent or guardian’s consent, and no part of our Site is intended for or designed to attract anyone under 13. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may collect online contact information from a child for the purpose of responding directly on a one-time basis to a specific request from the child, or where otherwise permitted by law. When we know that we have collected information from a child under 13, we will not use the collected information for any purpose other than to respond to the one-time only specific request, or as otherwise permitted by law.
- This Site is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing the Site from outside the United States, by providing your information to the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your information to the United States for processing and maintenance in accordance with this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions. You are also consenting to the application of United States law in all matters concerning the Site.
- By visiting or using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Notice and agreement to its terms. We may need to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our site. We will post changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Webpage, and such posting will constitute notice to you of the revised Privacy Notice. Please refer back to this Privacy Notice regularly. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change of this Privacy Notice shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to the terms thereof.
How to contact us should you have any other questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please send us an email at email@example.com
Last updated: This Privacy Notice was last updated on March 1st, 2020